Welcome to Renewal by Andersen of Des Moines, the hometown window company Altoona homeowners rely on to take care of every step of the window and door replacement process, from start to finish. We proudly offer Renewal by Andersen windows featuring the revolutionary Fibrex® material. Fibrex brings the next generation of vinyl windows to Central Iowa: it’s a patented composite that blends the beauty and durability of wood with the maintenance ease of vinyl! Consider the many advantages Fibrex brings to Renewal by Andersen products.
- Greater strength. Multi-patented Fibrex material is twice as strong as vinyl but not subject to the constant expansion and contraction cycle vinyl is susceptible to. The strength of Fibrex also permits narrower window frames, allowing for more glass area and better views from every room in your home.
- Resists deterioration. Fibrex features wood-like properties, but its thermoplastic polymer component will not rot, pit, rust, corrode, chip, peel or blister – guaranteed. Plus, painting is optional!
- Insulation. Due to its superior thermal insulating properties that prevent heat or cold transfer into or out of your home, Fibrex can reduce heating and cooling requirements so you save as much as 25% on your energy bills.
- Environmentally friendly. Fibrex is composed of more than 40% reclaimed wood fiber and a special thermoplastic polymer, some of which is also reclaimed from the Renewal by Andersen production process.
- Style. Fibrex is available in dozens of standard color combinations, including dark colors. Stainable wood interiors in real pine, oak or maple make interior coordination simple.
No brand of vinyl windows compares to the many advantages of Renewal by Andersen replacement windows. In Altoona, replacement windows mean installation by Renewal by Andersen of Des Moines. Manufactured by Andersen and installed by a hometown company … a combination that you can trust to exceed your expectations and provide peace of mind for years to come!